Educate, Enrich, Enlighten, Empower...Events & Workshops
Who can benefit? Moms, Dads, Grandparents, Nannies, Caregivers, Teachers, Child Care Professionals, Athletic Coaches (anyone who works with children)
What to expect? A group of parents, educators, caregivers or child/health care professionals come together to learn & support one another, share common concerns, challenges & issues relating to parenting, raising children of all ages, family dynamics & relationships, positive discipline, listening/communication, cooperation, child behavior & developmental stages, peer pressure, bullying, outside influences/technology, emotional health & physical development at all ages & stages of life.
Participants can engage, observe & listen while learning about a particular topic, ask relevant questions & share constructive feedback with the group. All workshops are designed to create a safe, friendly, non-judgmental & inspirational environment. Participants will gain confidence, competence, helpful insights, new perspectives & approaches to parenting along with practical techniques, tips & tools to support a more mindful, conscious & whole child style of parenting.
How many participants in a group? Group size may vary. Minimum of five.
Where are workshops located? Workshops can be held in a private home, PTA/SEPTA meetings, schools, camps, libraries, community centers, child care & health care facilities, corporate workplace (lunchtime seminars) or designated public location (restaurant space can be reserved).
What are the fees? Fees vary depending on time frame, size of group & location. *Ask about a special option for children's learning & activity centers. Support materials are included. Marketing is shared. Child care may be provided (depending on venue staff/availability) for an additional fee.
How to Schedule: Workshops are scheduled (ideally) 3-4 weeks in advance & based on availability. Offered during daytime & evening, weekday & weekend. They can run weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, or one-time only. *Deposit is required to secure workshop date & time. *Cancellation fees may apply - 50% fee for workshops canceled less than 48 hours of scheduled date.
Click BELOW for workshop topics OR create your own!
Contact Erika at 516-647-0323 or Erika@parentfromtheheart.com for more information.
Becoming The Parent You Want To Be
Parenting Support & Discussion Series
Join us for casual, inspiring, engaging, honest & enlightening discussions!
● Gain professional support, insights, helpful strategies & tips on parenting kids of all ages.
● Learn new approaches to discipline & handling specific parenting challenges.
● Empower yourself & your children with positive listening & communication skills.
● Understand your child’s behavior, perspective, social & emotional stages of development.
● Strengthen family relationships & encourage cooperation, compassion & connection.
● Meet other open-minded parents to share feelings, frustrations & personal parenting experiences.
● Self-reflection & awareness relevant to exploring patterns from our past that block us from becoming the
parent we can be in the present. Time to break the cycles from past generations & create new traditions!
Wednesdays @ 10:30-12 on: 4/29, 5/6, 5/13, 5/20, 5/27, 6/3
Le Play Café...2465 Merrick Road, Bellmore, NY 11710
CALL to Register : 516-308-7053
Investment: $150/series - $30/per session *Child Care Included!
A Weekend Retreat for Women ...
Releasing Past Influences That Keep Us From Being Our Best.
Women's Retreat 2015 Final Copy.pdf
Call or email Erika about speaking engagements or facilitating a...
support/discussion group at...your school, camp, club, PTA, library, community center, healthcare center, child care center workplace or a private group of family, neighbors or friends!
"Become the Best Parent You Can Be"
Parents - YOU are the greatest influence in your child’s life! Create an engaging, enlightening & inspiring conversation with other like-minded parents. Gain confidence, new perspectives, strategies & approaches! Topics may include:
* Becoming a Family - Evolving Naturally *Alternatives to Spanking & Punishment
* Building Character & Resiliency * Outside Influences/Technology
*Family Values & Traditions * Balancing Needs in a Family *Self Care is NOT Selfish
* Discipline & Consequences * Emotional Intelligence * Resolving Conflicts Peacefully
* Parents as Partners - Roles & Resposibilities * Family Dynamics & Relationships
* Fear of Failure/Perfectionism * Unconditional Love & Parenting
* Cooperation & Mutual Respect * Life Lessons Through Literature
* Sports Teams & Your Child * Friendships, Social Skills & Peer Pressure
* Understanding the Changing Culture & Stages of Development from Toddler to Teens
* Bullying - At Home & School * Siblings Without Rivalry * Advocate for Your Child
* How to Talk so Kids Will Listen & Listen so Kids Will Talk (for Teens too!)
NEW! A Parenting Support Group
Click to Visit Proactive & Passionate Parents of Long Island